Take a look at our project list. Want to see your name in print as a published author?
Restored Heart and Soul by Dave Bielecki
Hank Johnson is a bitter man. After losing his wife, Anne, to a long illness, he loses his faith. He becomes a creature of routine, spending his days visiting his wife’s grave site and hanging out with the “baker’s dozen,” a group of guys who gather at the local diner for breakfast and car talk. When Hank receives news from his estranged daughter that he is about to become “Grandpa Hank,” his best friend, Joe, talks him into selling his house in Bakersfield and heading back east. After Hank sets out on a cross-country odyssey in the old Dodge “hippie van” parked in his garage for years, he discovers that there’s more to traveling than following a double yellow line. Restored Heart & Soul is a heartwarming adventure of a broken old man in a broken old van, restored with God’s help and some unexpected kind hearts along the way.
No one wants to get sick! Yet, in the past few decades, the landscape of our world has radically changed with chronic and unexplained illnesses on the rise. After getting ill from exposure to chemicals at work and home, Wendy LaDue made it her life’s mission to investigate and inform others about the hidden toxins in our daily lives, including our homes, foods, cleaning supplies, clothing, cars, and even our yards. Clean Up Your Life! is a handy, easy-to-read guide that will help you minimize your everyday exposure to the hidden toxins in your household that can harm you, your family, and your pets.
Randy Johnson–of Car People Marketing, Inc.–produces a common sense approach to “WOWing” your car dealership service customers; and, he shows how this investment is linked to the health of new and used car sales and to the overall bottom line of the dealership.
Your Group Home Business by Michelle Pace and Mitchell Spencer.
Authors Michelle Pace and Mitchell Spencer have been successfully operating group homes in the Houston area for 30 years. In this first-of-its-kind manual, the authors share their wealth of experience in this simple, how-to guide rich with advice traditionally passed on only by word-of-mouth. Their desire to provide care for others combined with persistent marketing and a common sense approach provide a unique business model that makes this a must-read for anyone thinking about starting up a group home or wanting to improve their current group home business.
Zen Track Rambling is a unique book of free verse running poetry penned by ultra-marathoner Jim Schroeder. Jim’s poetry, which portrays his running journeys, acts as therapy to cope with injury and get back to running the trails!
Mind Wars: I Conquered Alzheimer’s and you can, too. By George Coulam.
One man’s refusal to accept the death sentence assigned with his prognosis of Alzheimer’s disease, and his personal quest to discover a holistic cure for himself (and now others). This book gives hope to MCI/AD victims and their caregivers!
A first-hand account of a country boy turned pilot and the experiences and people he encountered along a storied path. A WWII Navy pilot, Stanley Hannon tells of his training and entry into the Pacific theater, from Guadalcanal to setting foot on Japanese soil. Along his life’s journey, he has personal stories of George H. W. Bush, Adm. “Bull” Halsey, and even Sam Walton, among others–hilarious, frightening, sad, but very human and very real.
Drenoveni: The Life and Demise of a Macedonian Village by Larry Koroloff.
A lifelong quest to study the history, culture, language, music, traditions, and customs of the peoples of Drenoveni in Aegean Macedonia led Mr. Larry Koroloff to commit decades of personal interviews, thorough research, and onsite visits to the now ghost village of Drenoveni. The only book of its kind, Mr. Koroloff’s documented research is the last remnant of a village long gone, and the only comprehensive record of this village’s tumultuous history. (Privately published)
9:56 PM CDT, April 20th, 2010: 4.9 million barrels’ worth of oil begins to spew into the Gulf of Mexico as the Deepwater Horizon drilling rig, stationed on the Macondo Project, violently erupts. This is a first-hand account of life within the walls of the Deepwater Horizon rig.
Divorcing The System By Alan Frisher with Wendy Scheuring
Divorcing The System is the gripping story of how one man’s unforeseen, acrimonious divorce later led him on a march to Tallahassee to fight for all Floridians’ rights, from working with lobbyists, to canvassing legislators, and even dealing with the Florida Bar. A must-read for any person who wants a behind-the-scenes tour into the history and future of alimony reform in Florida.
COMPUTER AND TECHNOLOGY
- MSDynamicsWorld.com “The Evolution of Employee Self-Service, From Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Through GP R2.”
- MSDynamicsWorld.com “Next Release of Microsoft Dynamics AX Defined by New Interface, Cloud, Lifecycle Services”
- MSDynamicsWorld.com “MSDynamics Will Launch on Azure First, with Promises of Better Upgrade Experience”
- MSDynamicsWorld.com “Can Microsoft Dynamics AX Help Manufacturers Bridge the Customer Experience Gap?”
- MSDynamicsWorld.com “AX Focus 2015: A Preview”
FINANCIAL AND BUSINESS
- LAMP ’15 Highlights “Doc Hendley’s Wine to Water”
- LAMP ’15 Highlights “Stairs or Escalator?”
- LAMP ’15 Highlights “Scott Barth’s Inspirational Monologue”
- LAMP ’15 Highlights “John Baier’s Philosophy and Vision”
- GAMA International Journal Talking Points column “A Conversation with Scott Barth” pp.53-54
- GAMA International Journal “Key Characteristics of Millennials” pp. 50-52.
LOCAL HUMAN INTEREST
- Viera Voice “Local Actress Thrives as Voiceover Queen, Caregiver”
- Viera Voice “Neighbors of Suntree Held High Tea for Charity”
- Viera Voice Blog “Pearl Harbor Day Performance Nurtures Latent Talent”
- Viera Voice Blog “Ocean Conservation Is The Focus of the Ocean Reef Beach Festival
- Senior Life Newspapers “Protect Yourself from Scams”
- Senior Life Newspapers “Gift Ideas abound in Fifth Avenue Art Gallery’s Annual Craft Show”
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
- Senior Life Newspapers “Regular Massage Can Lead to Optimal Health”
- Senior Life Newspapers “Indialantic Runner Tackles 6-Day Race at Age 68”
- Senior Life Newspapers “How to Avoid Holiday (Over) Eating”
- Senior Life Newspapers “Walking, Water Exercise Suitable for All”
- Senior Life Newspapers “Senior Athletes” (Part of monthly Health and Wellness Feature)
WRITING FOR APPS